Our best-selling leather Gauntlet motorcycle gloves are back with upgraded materials and a new manufacturing process improving our already solid Gauntlet MK1 glove. The new Gauntlet gloves are lined with heavier (125-grams?) of cold-battling Thinsulate™ insulation and feature a premium goat Aniline leather body providing improved comfort and wearability.
The Aniline goat leather is strong, flexible, and extremely durable; all the qualities you are looking for in a riding glove. The new Gauntlets, Heavy Hitters, and Originals motorcycle gloves are durable and soft to the touch.
The Gauntlets are designed to battle the cold mornings and harsh weather riding. Add them to your Odin Mfg glove arsenal and push later into the season and avoid the early onset of motorcycle separation anxiety.
- 125-grams of Thinsulate insulation
- Premium goat Aniline leather
- Pre-curved construction
- 3D soft-flex knuckles
- Two-piece flexion palms
- Embossed leather wrist closures
- Rounded stitch fingertips
- Odin Mfg signature tank magnets
- Double-reinforced impact seams
- True to size for the most part
- Use the size chart and measure your hands for the perfect fit