Introducing the Anthems Gloss black sunglasses from Odin Optics.
We’ve worked hard creating the Anthems over the last 2.5 years and were excited to launch them this summer 22. Our goal was a unique balance between clarity, quality, and price. A classically inspired bold silhouette using premium acetate construction and optical grade lenses; paired with a lay-flat leather & suede carrying case that’s slim enough to tuck in your vest.
- Handmade Gloss Black Acetate frames
- 5 Barrel Metal hinges
- Professional adjustability
- Metal embedded 2 stage outer black and inner transparent arms
- Inner arms etched topographical details
- 1.5TAC lenses
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Polarized Lenses
- Gray Gradient Lenses
- Embedded Diamond temple plaques
- Odin Optics Metal Authenticity inside left temple stamp
- Includes Box, Leather/Suede Combo flat lay case and cleaning cloth
- Base Curve 4.5
- Lens Width is the first number in (54-18-140). This measurement consists of the diameter of the lens and is shown in mm. The vertical measurement is 44mm
- Bridge width is the second number in (54-18-140). Typical widths are 12-26 millimeters. The bridge measurement is the distance between the lenses.
- Temple Length is the last number (54-18-140) This measurement is again in mm and represents the length of the frame arms (temples).
- Frames are high grade acetate and metal rod embedded temples making them professionally adjustable at any eyeglass/fitment store